Women's Seattle 6" Waterproof Boot (Aluminum Toe)
Bulk Pricing for Businesses on Custom Apparel + Uniforms — save time + money
Some of the items in your cart are restricted for purchase to minors.
Please confirm your age to continue.
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Built around a woman’s biomechanics and foot structure
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Shellback heel support
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- 90° heel (5/8 Height) provides stability and helps catch or lock the foot in place
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Waterproof leather upper
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Compression molded EVA midsole for comfort
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards