Men's Drivetrain Composite Toe Work Sneaker
Bulk Pricing for Businesses on Custom Apparel + Uniforms — save time + money
Some of the items in your cart are restricted for purchase to minors.
Please confirm your age to continue.
Our metal-free Drivetrain men's work shoes pack a ton of tech into a low profile. Composite safety toes powered by Carbon Shield™ technology, electrical hazard protection, and all-weather outsoles make these one of our most powerful Timberland PRO® collections yet.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh uppers
- TPU toe overlays for enhanced durability and traction
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment
- Fiberglass shanks
- Cement construction
- Anti-fatigue footbeds are durable and resilient, with dynamic arches and open-cell polyurethane covers for moisture management and constant static-dissipative performance
- Non-marking, all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9): 420 grams, or .93 pounds