Men's Dearborn 6" Waterproof Boot (Carbon-Fiber Toe)
Bulk Pricing for Businesses on Custom Apparel + Uniforms — save time + money
Some of the items in your cart are restricted for purchase to minors.
Please confirm your age to continue.
- American built using the finest materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- 90° heel (5/8 Height) provides stability and helps catch or lock the foot in place
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic upper
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner. Air dry away from heat.
- Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards