Men's Red Hook Waterproof Boot (Carbon-Fiber Toe)
Bulk Pricing for Businesses on Custom Apparel + Uniforms — save time + money
Some of the items in your cart are restricted for purchase to minors.
Please confirm your age to continue.
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection in case accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- TecTuff® bonded coating with more abrasion resistance than leather
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards