Men's Drivetrain Composite Toe Work Sneaker
Bulk Pricing for Businesses on Custom Apparel + Uniforms — save time + money
Some of the items in your cart are restricted for purchase to minors.
Please confirm your age to continue.
Our men's metal- and mutilation-free Timberland PRO® Drivetrain athletic work boots offer lightweight comfort, but they're all business when it comes to protection. Not only are their abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon uppers tough enough to handle working on your feet all day, they feature composite safety toes, TPU toe overlays, and are designed for Electro Static Dissipating (ESD) compliance to minimize hazards from static electricity buildup. For comfort, we added Anti-Fatigue Technology for all-day shock absorption and energy return and a breathable, moisture-wicking lining made of ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic. Plus, their lightweight outsoles are made of heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking, All-Weather TPU for enhanced traction.
- Abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon upper for lightweight, breathable performance
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe powered by Carbon Shield™ technology
- TPU toe overlay for enhanced durability and protection
- Electro Static Dissipative (ESD) SD35 protection
- Metal and mutilation free
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking, All-Weather TPU outsole
- 30-day comfort guarantee