Men's Boondock 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot
Bulk Pricing for Businesses on Custom Apparel + Uniforms — save time + money
Some of the items in your cart are restricted for purchase to minors.
Please confirm your age to continue.
We designed our heavy-duty Boondock manufacturing boots to provide industrial-grade protection from every angle. Starting with a Premium Timberland® waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof, breathable membrane for maximum waterproof protection and resistance to blood-borne pathogens, we added our molded Timberland PRO® rubber toe protector that's as thick as a standard boot outsole and backed with a composite safety toe, a rigid external heel cup to support lateral movement, our Anti-Fatigue Technology footbed for all-day shock absorption and energy return, a breathable, moisture-wicking lining made of ReBOTL™ material containing at least 50% recycled plastic, and an antimicrobial treatment for odor control. You'll also find protection from below with our lightweight, all-weather TPU outsoles that are heat-, slip-, oil, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking, and offer enhanced traction in extreme environments.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN® last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- All-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features a low temperature formulation to maximize traction on cold surfaces (tested using SATRA TM144:2007 frosted rough ice surface) to extend flexibility in cold environments
- Outsole features deep lugs for traction in mud and snow, is slip-resistant and features oil resistance (oil resistance tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 & fuel B for 46 hours)
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 2.29 pounds