- Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather uppers
- Waterproof membrane
- Composite safety toes with CarbonShield™ technology
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction
- Rubberized screenprint toe overlay
- Contoured shock diffusion plates
- Stable Stride stability platform
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds absorb shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Flat Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300C)
- Weight of a single shoe (size 9): 684 grams, or 1.5 pounds
Men's Ridgework Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot
Bulk Pricing for Businesses on Custom Apparel + Uniforms — save time + money
Some of the items in your cart are restricted for purchase to minors.
Please confirm your age to continue.
With their confidence-inspiring Stable Stride™ stability platform, our hiker-style Ridgework boots give you the lateral stability you need to work on slanted and uneven surfaces. Built with metal- and mutilation-free, abrasion-resistant, Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather uppers with internal waterproof membranes, these hikers offer maximum protection against water intrusion as well as resistance from blood-borne pathogens. Composite safety toes and electrical hazard protection are also included. For enhanced comfort, we added our Anti-Fatigue Technology system to provide all-day shock absorption and energy return as well as a breathable, moisture-wicking lining made of ReBOTL™ fabric containing at least 50% recycled plastic with an antimicrobial treatment for odor control. Underneath, you'll find our heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking Timberland PRO® rubber outsole for superior traction.