Meet the water hauler designed to go all day. The YETI Rambler® 64 oz. Bottle lets the adventure last longer, even when you’re sweating a little extra. Topped with the smooth-sippin’ Chug Cap, one easy twist is all it takes to get all 64 ounces of icy water down the hatch. Plus, it’s built with a No Sweat™ exterior to keep condensation away, and tough 18/8 stainless steel to fend off falls and tumbles. So if you’re lookin’ for the perfect size for long hikes, a few days at a campsite, or any venture that you want to last longer — your search stops here. The YETI Rambler® 64 oz Bottle is the long-haul water hauler for adventures without pitstops. Call upon this bottle for ice-cold sips of H20 when the temp hits triple digits, and don’t worry about condensation making your hands slip. This baby is engineered with a No Sweat™ exterior, which means you’ll be the only one breaking a sweat. With 64 ounces (that’s your daily eight, y’all) this water tower to go is perfect for keeping you (and your dog) hydrated on the move.
- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL – Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- NO SWEAT™ DESIGN – Keeps your hands dry and unaffected, no matter how cold your beverage is.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Because no one needs more work to do.
- DURACOAT COLOR – If your Rambler® Drinkware comes in DuraCoat™ Color, rest assured it won’t peel or crack.
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION – Keeps drinks cold to the last drop.
- WARNING: This Rambler® Bottle Cap should not be used with hot or carbonated beverages and should not be used as storage for food or perishables.
WEEKEND WARRIOR SECTION:
- KEEP THE GOOD TIMES ROLLIN’- Whether you’re in your car or on the trail, staying hydrated should never slow you down. This bottle is built for day-long fishing trips, weekend camping trips, and days at the worksite. So don’t worry if there’s a place to fill your bottle – you’ll have plenty left
- Country of Origin : Imported
There are no reviews yet.