The boot willing to work as hard as you do, but not break the bank.
It’s one of the best options (along with Wolverine’s Floorhand) for anyone who’s new to the trades, but still wants to invest in a Value Boot.
The PitBoss comes in soft and steel toe & is everything a work boot should be: Safe, tough and comfortable. They meet ANSI safety standards and feature slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles for traction.
- Rugged nubuck leather upper for comfort and durability
- Goodyear® welt construction for extra durability
- Soft toe
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Polyurethane midsole for durable comfort
- Cambrelle® fabric lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 716 grams/1.58 pounds