A staple in the 1960’s California surf scene and still Pendleton’s best-selling shirt to this day, the Board Shirt has withstood the test of time thanks to the casually rustic style and high-quality craftsmanship Pendleton is known for. Its rugged, midweight construction is water-, odor-, and stain-resistant to keep us feeling, smelling, and looking our best, while the premium wool that comprises it is sourced from local Oregon ranchers to help maintain its workhorse reputation cultivated over the past 50-plus years.
- Classic button-up for post-surf sessions and workdays alike
- Midweight wool gives soft comfort and warmth on fall days
- Regular fit makes for easy layering and a modern silhouette
- Water, odor, and stain-resistant to keep your look on point
- Two chest pockets offer quick storage of small items
- Item #PNN0028
There are no reviews yet.