804-3898 Enjoy the classic, hard-working style of mid-century America in our re-issued 1957 boots. These boots are a smart look with your work uniform or your favorite weekend clothes. Sturdy Goodyear Storm Welt construction means worry-free wear for years and easy re-soling over the lifetime you’ll own these boots. The MaxWear90 outsole provides traction on slippery surfaces like mud and grass. A soft lining and waterproof, breathable membrane keep your feet dry, while the removable, memory foam footbed molds to your foot for maximum comfort. Classic styling for the modern man who appreciates quality workmanship.
- Trail Crazyhorse, full-grain leather
- X-Stream Waterproof™
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption™ footbed
- Steel Safety Toe
- Fiberglass shank
- MAXWear90 slip-resisting outsole
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components
There are no reviews yet.