Best Seller and staff choice for comfort!
The Gridworks Moc-Toe men’s work boots easily take on freezing, oily, slippery or rough terrain, with cold-formula outsoles built for traction. Waterproof performance and electrical hazard protection infuse these boots with the protection you need on and off the job or grid!
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers
- Soft toe
- Steel shank
- Brass hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot with every step
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards
- All-weather TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) flat wedge-shaped outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 841 grams, or 1.85 pounds