The Steel Toe Bull Run!
Built in the USA with a dedication to quality that goes back to 1932, the Bull Run is a utilitarian work boot with a timeless design that stays in style when you punch out. The full-grain leather upper is the perfect blend of strong and soft. Combine that with the sturdy Danner Wedge outsole and you get all-day comfort that lasts.
- Full-Grain, Oiled Leather Upper – After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- Unlined Leather Upper – Lighter weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.Electrical Hazard (EH) ProtectionElectrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed – Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.Danner Wedge Outsole – The non-marking, oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge outsole provides cushioning, lightweight support, traction, and won’t track debris. The soft polyurethane compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Stitchdown Construction – Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.How It FitsPortland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner’s comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Recraftable – Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- 365-Day Warranty – If you suspect your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
There are no reviews yet.